WE REUSE. RECYCLE. RELOVE – WE BELIEVE IN BEING PART OF THE SOLUTION
At Airyday, we believe in being part of the solution, because like sun protection, there's no plan(et) B.
- We are passionate about doing good for our community and our planet.
- We want to inspire people to think differently about their daily routines and help them to make small changes which can positively impact our environment - Reuse, Recycle & Relove.
- We strive to find ways that can help minimise single-use waste and close the loop to create a circular economy.
- We believe that even if we can encourage people to make a small change, it can have a big impact.
ECO FACTS ABOUT OUR ALUMINIMUM TUBES:
- 1. They're 100% recycled & closed loop
We are proudly using the world's first 100% recycled, closed loop aluminum tube which uses 95% post consumer + 5% post industrial waste.
- 2. Can be infinitely recycled again and again
Did you know that nearly 75% of all aluminum ever produced is still in use today? Forecasts are that this will continue to rise.
- 3. Are made with 70% less CO2 emissions
Our tubes are also manufactured with a significantly smaller carbon foot print vs other aluminum tubes.
- 4. Have a practical flip-top cap
We have used so many beautiful aluminum tubes with a small screw cap. So often, they were lost deep within our hand bags or we had trouble screwing them back on properly. We are big believers in functional, practical solutions - so ensuring our tube had a flip-top cap was a no brainer...but it definitely wasn’t easy!
- 5. Look out for our super cute, eco-smart Mini
For trial or travel, we have generously sized 10ml eco-smart aluminum monodose which provides nearly 3 applications per tube. Simply snap, squeeze, reseal then recycle!
SOME OTHER ECO THINGS WE'RE DOING:
- We have installed 360 Solar Panels on the roof of our Sydney Headquarters.
- We are working with a supply chain who share the same sentiments of ethical & sustainable practices.
- Our boxes are made using FSC-certified paper & recycled paper.
- All our packaging components are also recyclable.