At Airyday, we believe in being part of the solution, because like sun protection, there's no plan(et) B.
We are passionate about doing good for our community and our planet.
We want to inspire people to think differently about their daily routines and help them to make small changes which can positively impact our environment - Reuse, Recycle & Relove.
We strive to find ways that can help minimise single-use waste and close the loop to create a circular economy.
We believe that even if we can encourage people to make a small change, it can have a big impact.
ECO FACTS ABOUT OUR ALUMINIMUM TUBES:
1. They're 100% recycled & closed loop
We are proudly using the world's first 100% recycled, closed loop aluminum tube which uses 95% post consumer + 5% post industrial waste.
2. Can be infinitely recycled again and again
Did you know that nearly 75% of all aluminum ever produced is still in use today? Forecasts are that this will continue to rise.
3. Are made with 70% less CO2 emissions
Our tubes are also manufactured with a significantly smaller carbon foot print vs other aluminum tubes.
4. Have a practical flip-top cap
We have used so many beautiful aluminum tubes with a small screw cap. So often, they were lost deep within our hand bags or we had trouble screwing them back on properly. We are big believers in functional, practical solutions - so ensuring our tube had a flip-top cap was a no brainer...but it definitely wasn’t easy!
5. Look out for our super cute, eco-smart Mini
For trial or travel, we have generously sized 10ml eco-smart aluminum monodose which provides nearly 3 applications per tube. Simply snap, squeeze, reseal then recycle!
SOME OTHER ECO THINGS WE'RE DOING:
- We have installed 360 Solar Panels on the roof of our Sydney Headquarters.
- We are working with a supply chain who share the same sentiments of ethical & sustainable practices.
- Our boxes are made using FSC-certified paper & recycled paper.
- All our packaging components are also recyclable.
At Airyday, we are just as passionate about our environment as sun safety. It our promise to find ways to push sustainability boundaries within the beauty industry. We believe if we can find and make changes that are practical for our community, the uptake will be greater.
Thank you for joining us this on this journey & helping to be part of the solution.
The Airyday Team xx